1) Name: Darren Sheils
2) Nickname: Daz/Dazzler/Demon/Sheilsey depends who you talk to
3) Playing Position: Mid/backs but a more potent forward pocket given the chance
4) Years Playing: 9ish
5) Favourite Team Mate: Hard to choose, everyone for different reasons. Probably Mick Hurley as he is the player I've played with.
6) Most Embarrasing Moment: Getting shouted at by a referee in an u10s match because I was too mouthy! Felt very small that day, both physically and emotionally.
7) 5 People you would Invite to Dinner: Jennifer Anniston, Jessica Alba, Rachel McAdams and Kate Abdo. I'd lock Brad Pitt or Johnny Dep out in the shed just to show the ladies I could!
8) Which Swan would you have as your Waiter: I'd have to go Marty. He knows his wine that fella.
9) Favourite AFL Team: Sydney Swans
10) Favourite AFL player: Adam Goode's. Quality player and role model.
11) Magical Moment from Footy: Winning 2010 euro champs with Ireland. Best trip I've ever been on with a group of lads. The following kangaroo court on the Sunday morning was some of the funniest stuff I had ever seen in my life!
12) Occupation: Teacher
13) County/State: Louth
14) Pet Hates: Dog shit, for some reason it loves my shoes and sports bag.
15) Teammate least trust to score winning goal in Grand Final: Anyone that's not me, Gimme the ball!!!!