1) Name: Paul O'Halloran
2) Nickname: Tall Paul
3) Playing Position: Ruck (typecast)
4) Years Playing: 7 years
5) Favourite Team Mate: Bobby Twinkletoes Byrne
6) Most Embarrasing Moment: Showing up for my second ever inter county game without my boots. I haven't started since.
7) 5 People you would Invite to Dinner: I'd invite Rob and that mad hoor from the first episode of first dates. At the last minute I'd cancel myself.
8) Which Swan would you have as your Waiter: Marty, he'd get a good laugh out of that!
9) Favourite AFL Team: North Melbourne
10) Favourite AFL player: Spud Firrito
11) Magical Moment from Footy: Last years grand final and the subsequent bus trip back to Dublin
12) Occupation: Engineer
13) County/State: Carla laaaad
14) Pet Hates: Pete Ross giving away 25m penalties and lads pissing over toilet seats. The urinals are there for a reason.
15) Teammate least trust to score winning goal in Grand Final: Bobby Byrne, two left feet